Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 22:51:34 -0400
Yes thank you all sarcascim and understatement are wonderful forms of humor.
 Of course if honey is  regurgitated bee food and  Mead must be yeast pee.
 Hmmm amazing what we humans will swallow, digest, digress and laugh at.  Of
course that's why we're human.

Apiarist,  North Liberty Indiana, USA
trying to not take my self too seriously without being stung.