From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:59:16 -0400
Try this one

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/food/inspection/bees/apicultu.html

We in Ontario are very fortunate  to have a provincial apiarist within
a gov't ministry that is very much in tune with beekeeping.
the recommendations for treatment in /08 will be for the most part the
same as what you will see
One not listed but for this year is
  that due to the higher losses  one should be making and overwintering
extra nucs to replace any winter losses in the spring

Walter
Ontario

Looking for a good movie? Check out our 2008 Summer Movie Guide.
http://entertainment.aol.ca/summer-movies/?icid=AOLENT00310000000005