From:
Patricia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 12:23:07 -0700
I am a writer currently working on a comic fantasy novel. One chapter
requires the main characters to encounter a hive of oversided bees. Although
the book is a spoof and will not be completely true to reality (for example,
the bees talk), I want to be as technically accurate as possible. I have
done research on bees but am hoping for a quick review from an expert who
could point out obvious errors. If anyone would be willing to provide some
comments about bees, bee behavior and hives, please contact me.

Patricia Snyder