From:
Scot Mc Pherson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 00:06:24 -0500
( except maybe Dee & Joe)

Don't forget me Bob.

Here let me explain why we believe what we believe. I am going to
anthropomorphize a bit here, but the analogy is apt.

For the next 10 years I want you to eat nothing except white bread,
beans and water. Is it bad for you? No not directly, but it deprives you
of necessary nutrients for proper health. Is there a LOT of nutrition in
honey, well in the parts per million counter no it might not seem like
much...but there is something there that the bees have been eating
besides pure sugar for millions of years. Those trace elements are a
necessary part of the bees diet, just as Iodine is a necessary part of
the human diet for brain development and continued health despite the
fact that we take it in trace quantities.

Sorry but Fructose and Honey are not equivilent, those traces are
important.

Again if you don't think so, then try the white bread, beans and water
diet and get back to me in a few years...Forget that, get back to me in
a few weeks and tell me how much "pep" you have.

--
Scot McPherson
The McPherson Family Honey Farms