From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 22:38:28 -0600
>    I have a commercially built power comb filler.
<etc.>
>    I would not recommend it for regular feeding of hives with bees.
<etc.>

(Hi Leon-- good to hear from you).

PMFJI, but the big disadvantage I found with this method is that if
more than a comb or two are filled and then placed into a small hive
--say a single -- the hive can become pretty damp inside since thin
syrup must be used to come out of the jets.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>