From:
Paul Lacelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:02:11 -0400
I got a call from a very worried home owner today.His problem is a hive
of bees have moved into his house all along the soffit area.Upon
inspection I noticed that this was not just a swarm but a whole hive.He
wants them destroyed as his family is very allergic to them.I hate to do
them in,but really don't want to transfer them to my apiary.Any
suggestion would be appreciated on how to dispose of them.