Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:34:32 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
Charlie, you're also guilty of scattering a whole netful of red herrings.
Humanity's increasing of the CO2 level is causing profound changes on our planet, and many of our current species are having trouble adapting, or going extinct.  

I think you misread,  That wasn't my goal.  I Make no claims to the validity of the Co2 argument.  Just to the intent to use some trivial piece of no relevant info.  It this point,  its barely and poorly validated,  and its not relevant.   We can't fix this problem ( proteins in plants) via some other method.  We don't even know its an issue,  and we are far from smart enough to quantify it.   If it had any potential to be the reason to consider changing the worlds Co2 you could make the point.

Many many other and better reasons if it is true.

Lets discuss the real elephant in the room,  there are two, first,  adjusting the Co2 is beyond our scope at the moment,  and the they only real method we have is controlling human population,  and of course the energy drive that’s associated with it. And  being honest,  we are not even sure that will do it.

My argument was not against the Co2 issue,  but using a weak and silly crutch to support it.

Charles

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2