Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:20:40 -0600
This email came in this morning and I am passing it on.

This video on the effects of neonics in Japan.  They have been dealing
with this issue for quite some time by the looks of it.  The application
they refer to is primarily foliar not seed treatments.

I think it is very well done and the speak to some very balanced
people.  The video footage in the first few minutes is a great example
of exactly what was found last spring in Ontario.  Pay attention to the
wing, abdomen and head positioning of the dead bees from the over
stimulation of their nervous system as they die.  This is very typical
of the symptoms can  observed in affected yards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaqPNmk1kZY&feature=share

At the end there is good commentary on the possible effects on human
health that we have dismissed as not being a problem with neonic
exposure in food.

Interesting to see the hives in Japan too.