Reply To:
Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 16:48:13 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
        Its been some time since I last ventured some questions and I           
        have been remiss in not taking the time to thank everyone on            
        the list who provide such useful info on a number of topics.            

Specifically I would like to thank those of you who gave basic          
        pointers on getting started in a commercial venture. I was very         
        helpful and gave me much to think about.                                

I am also thanking all of youse that provided your thoughts about the   
        bees ignoring sugar syrup and I am facinated with where this            
        thread is going (still!).                                               

I have other questions and comments (to be sure!) but I'll send         
        those under separate cover. See Ya!                                     

Tim Peters, Kirby VT                                                            
[log in to unmask]                                                             
KirBee Apiary, Bear Bait Honey                                                  
I rather be flying!                                                             

ATOM RSS1 RSS2