From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:15:22 -0500
Peter Borst wrote:
> For an alternate viewpoint, visit:
>
> http://www.bwrangler.com/bee/sxpe.htm

I have always thought that Dennis' work was the best and most balanced I have seen on small cell. Made a
believer out of me.

One problem I now have with studies coming from the western US is, supposedly, AHB was released there earlier
than when it arrived naturally so any feral bees there are suspect. We know that AHB is compatible with Varroa
and is on small cell. Love to see some bees sent to a bee lab for analysis. If they are pure with no AHB, then
the work is validated.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine