From:
"K. Bokhorst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:06:56 +0100
----------

> Aloha from Hawaii
>         What are you accustomed to paying for your pollen? What are your
> specifications for handeling.? What are your terms of payment? Hawaii is
> mite free and our hives are never in contact with miteacides. We feel
that
> we produce some of the puriest and cleanest bee hive products on earth.
> Hope to hear from you soon.
>
>                 Walter
>
> >Hello Walter,
'Groeten' from the Netherlands
Thanks for your reaction.
However, I do need pollen special from Arizona.
A customer of mine has pollen tablets coming from AZ for 15 years already.
They told their customers that those pollen are wonderfull. No air
pollution etc,etc.
Just a gimmick of course,but nevertheless.
They are prepared to buy their tablets from me provided I use AZ pollen.
I succeeded in obtaining them already (thanks to the list.)
But to answer your other question: I normaly use Spanish pollen. and I pay
approximately $ 8 / kg for 50 kg lots
In AZ they wanted to charge me nearly the double of that but I do have
information
that the normal price is $ 5 / lbs postpaid.

  Karel Bokhorst
Dutch beekeeper with 7 hives.
Bisides that I am a producer of beehive products.