From:
Ann Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 1996 21:01:04 -0700
I have two unrelated questions: Do honey bees move eggs? Cell to cell?
Hive to hive? Some where I recall reading that someone said he had a
colony rob an egg from a hive to raise a queen.

I've been melting old combs in my solar melter and have noticed that the
older the comb the less wax is recovered.  Newer combs provide more wax.
Can someone give me an answer as to why this is so.

                        Thanks,
                                Ann

Ann Dougherty
Kirkland, Washington USA