From:
"Robert A. Roach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 13:33:00 -0700
Hello all,

I am designing a bee display for the County Fair in August and I hope some of you can tell me where to get some bee materials.  I'd especially like to find some paper bees, the kind that fold out like an accordion to form a 3-dimensional bee that can be suspended from above.  I have a few but I don't know where to get more.  Paper flowers are also desired, but we can make those if need be.  Any other bee arts and craft ideas and suppliers of same are needed.

In the past I have had an observation hive (always popular), lots of bee pictures, hive products and equipment and a display on the Africanized honey bee.  This year I'm thinking of a theme like "Insect Friends of Agriculture" with emphasis on the honey bee.

Bob Roach