From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:12:46 -0500
Juanse post:
>Mexico is the sixth largest producer and third largest exporter of honey in
the world.

The above should be an eye opener for many on the list.

Plenty of Mexican honey is imported into the U.S.. Most *in my opinion* is a
bakery grade.

Packers in the U.S. *in my opinion* would like to see the door shut into the
U.K. giving those packers opportunity to purchase the honey.(without
matching U.K. dollar offers).

A current discussion going on between a large beekeeper and a large packer
is:

Beekeeper :
I want the name of my state on the label and floral source or no sale. No
blending.

Packer :
I need your "water white" honey to bring up the bakery grade from South
America.

bob