From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2017 08:27:10 -0500
I hope he finds a way to commercialize on it (either producing it himself or licensing it out so others can produce it in mass), in part because I would like to see the fruits of his hard work pay off for him (assuming they haven't already), and in part because I think it would be a significant improvement to the industry to get that much nutrition to that many more bees.

He has,  he makes a LOT of it,  just no advertising or distribution chain. Doesn't need it,  and if you ever meet Keith in person,  hes super sharp and no nonsense.  You see real quick hes down to earth and not a get rich kinda guy.

The sub itself is quite different,  you can find a video on you tube if you like, but bottom line is its pretty oily and soft. A lot like pizza dough.  Unsupported on top bars it will run off slowly over a period of hours.

Bees like it,  and SHB larve don’t do as well in it as they do the drier patties.

Overall the real key is understand what your doing and the effects.  Improper timing will do as much harm as good,  believe me.

Charles