From:
Eugene Makovec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:36:33 -0500
Here's my smoker recipe:

1) Toss in a small handful of dryer lint and drop in a match. The lint
lights immediately.
2) Stuff a large handful of pine needles and puff a few times till flames
come out the top.
3) Add a square (maybe 6x6 inches) of denim from old blue jeans. Puff again
so these catch fire, and close it up.
The pine needles and denim give off thick white smoke, but the denim is what
burns the longest. They also burn up well so you're not puffing out ashes
halfway through like you do with cardboard. And by the way, all these items
are FREE. Although I guess anyone with more than my five hives might have
trouble finding enough blue jeans to get them through the summer.

Eugene Makovec
Kirkwood, MO USA