From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:23:52 -0500
Chuck Norton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>After consultation with a reliable source fluent in Japanese it appears
>that the gentleman’s' headband is written in Korean, that he is standing
>upon a Japanese flag in the third frame, and in the last frame of the five
>the banner over the beekeeper is written in Korean.  The only thing that
>appears to be Japanese is the flag on the ground.

Hello Chuck,

Very observant!

I already corrected this on another site, but not here.
Here's what I wrote:

Ahn Sang-gyu is from South Korea. He is protesting Japan's claims over the
Tokto islands claimed by both countries.

Ahn Sang-gyu covered his body with about 187,453 bees, which is the number
of square metres the islands called Tokto in Korea and Takeshima in Japan
consist of.

He is saying in the video:

“The honeybee dares to abandon its life when enemies are attempting to
attack, to protect its own home. From now on, I hope these bees will
contribute to protect our Dokdo”,

Best Wishes,

Joe Waggle
Ecologicalbeekeeping.com