From:
Marian Pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 02:00:10 +0200
Hi Andy

Thanks for your long and interesting answer

Thank you for your long and interesting answer.
The discussion passed to an interesting subject, immunisation,
Allen pointed the facts better than I could.

> Well if we have to be careful of what we say, scientific or not, then >I give up and declare you the winner .

I should be glad. But I'm not. The way you said it seems like
a cover up. I wanted truth, that's way I asked for scientific approach.

and wish you lots of luck convincing the
> public that honey is better then other food products because it comes from
> wooden bee hives, plastic bee hives, or even bee trees.

> I personally think of honey as a natural sweetener

If this is not a sample of your black humour ( I like humour in
every form, but this joke I did not understood)
than you still have a lot to learn.

Costel