From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:06:06 -0700
As moderators, occasionally we receive a message about which we have mixed
thoughts and feelings.  Perhaps we are doubtful of the truth behind the article,
dislike the slant, or feel that it may gratuitously insult a group or a person
and has potential to provoke flames.

Nevertheless, we are not censors and our mandate as moderators is simply to
prevent the obvious abuses that are listed at
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L, not to promote or inhibit the
expression of any particular point of view, provided that articles submitted
relate to our topic (bees and beekeeping) and are not redundant.

The moderators assume no responsibility for the quality or veracity of the
material on BEE-L.  We trust that our members will examine any and all posts
carefully for whatever good material they contain, test the truthfulness of the
statements and respond in the most polite and constructive manner they can, or
simply delete and move on...

allen