From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:39:36 -0400

Mix 1 cup of Dish washing detergent with 1 gallon of water.  Pour this
in the entrance at night when the yellow jackets are not flying.  Get
as much inside as possible and soak the ground around it.  This
devolves the exoskeleton on most insects and they will die.  Most dish
detergents are biodegradable and should not harm plants.

Frank Humphrey
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>