From:
Robert Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 10:18:30 +1200
Hi All,

It's amazing, although not surprising how the odd bit of disagreement on
the list gets the heckles up.  What is more surprising is how many
positive comments I have had via direct e-mail to me for my stance.  I
thought the factual information out weighed the shot at Walter.

Anyway to all those who were annoyed by my response and who didn't
waste list archive space with a response, I apologies.  To those that did
respond and waste archive space, you too fell into trap.

Cheers All,

Robert Rice.
Apiculture Service Manager (South Island)
Ministry of Agriculture
New Zealand.
email [log in to unmask]
Note:
These opinions are entirely mine and do not reflect those of my Employer.