From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:05:51 -0700
 Hello All,
 I have a request for a list of Honey buyers in the USA form some
beekeepers here in Washington State.They are interested in selling there
good USA honey at a real fair price.Not the prices that the 3 or 4 big
packers are offering.We just had a ship from China unload thousands of
TONS of cheap honey.Now the pain has been felt by many small beekeepers
100 to 500 hives.If anyone has a list of buyers or any ideas, Please
E-mail me direct.These familys need a chance to make a living and it will
not happen at $ .62 per pound. Thank you very much.
 Best regards
 Roy Nettlebeck