From:
"Martin, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 15:39:00 PDT
Here is a translation:

QUESTION: How do you prevent swarms of bees from infesting an area in a
house?
PROBLEM: In the last two years, I have removed three swarms of bees from the
area
over a dormer on the third floor of a house and they are back again. The
following is the way that
I have tried to correct the problem.

1) I go into the dormer and remove the bees and honey with a vacuum.
2) Then I let the robber bees clean up the remaining honey.
3) At that time, I fill the area with insulation and close the dormer up.
4) Then, I seal every hole and crack that I can find, but somehow another
 swarm returns. Help!!!! If you have any suggestions, please reply.

E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
DAY PHONE #: (919) 560-5083
FAX #: (919) 560-3323