Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:12:15 PDT
Hello Gang,

I have been reading with interest, the Eric Abel experiments with
Spring feeding of Funidil-B to colonies using pollen substitute
patties on Allen Dick's home page.

I am in the process of Fall feeding of Fumidil-b and find it
quite a chore, with mixing of the 2:1 syrup and the medication.
Division board feeders hold only one gallon, so I must
feed twice.

I have carefully measured everything, sugar, medication, water,
the resulting syrup. I am also carefully measuring out the
syrup that is delivered to each colony.

In hoping for an easier way to medicate for Nosema, I ask this
question; What conclusions have been drawn? Is this methode of
delivery a good one ? Can it be used in the Fall?
How early in the Spring can it be used, say February ?

Grist Mill Apiary

Ernie Gregoire

Canaan, NH. USA

08/04/99 10:12:15