From:
mark berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:05:48 -0700
There's no such thing as bad publicity. Or soI've been told. As long as they spell your name correctly that's about as much as you can expect. Journalists are only human, after all. Bill M., from Vermont, wrote a really good article about the effects of Varroa mites on modern beekeepers. He said that they are microscopic. He also described some really big crop averages. Two, what I would call, glaring errors in one two page article about bees and beekeepers ain't bad. I should probably go back and count the correct things that he wrote.

  Journalists are journalists, not beekeepers or whatever. Mistakes, typos and such will happen. My hat is off to them for taking an interest.

  Mark

  "[log in to unmask]" wrote:Millions of colonies imported from outside of North America - is this
accurate?