Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:43:42 -0500
As a new BeeKeeper, I purchased all my hives with Pierco plastic frames.
Being so new, I don't have any drawn out foundations.  I am worried when I
get my new bees and place them in a box with 10 new Pierco frames they won't
take to them.  I have heard to spray all the frames with sugar water,
however I am not convenced that this is going to work.  Can anyone offer me
any comfort that going this method is going to work!  Or... am I going to
learn a lesson the hardway?

Thanks!