From:
Josh Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:37:54 -0600
Hi all,

My very first season has gone pretty successfully (thanks at least in
part to the advice from this list). My three hives pumped out the honey.

Now it is fermentation season as I embark on some mead production. I am
looking for people who might like to share or trade some
different/unique honeys, partly for my own consumption, but mostly for
my meads. I am only making one gallon batches so not much is needed. My
bees fed on clover mostly, but also some wildflowers and canola. Most of
it is a very light and clear honey, while some frames had a distinct
taste that I am attributing to the wildflowers and is a little darker in
colour. Pretty standard, I gather.

Reply to me off-list if you are interested.

Hope everybody is having a good season.

Josh
Southern Alberta