From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 21:41:05 -0700
Allen Dick writes:
 I don't think many commercial beekeepers are anywhere near
there yet.

Reply:
Probably true, but the list is growing, and with the
smaller commercial mom and pop, and not the larger
commercial that park and bark. Though we shall see as a few
larger are debating doing it though not happy about the
doings necessary (grumbling can be hard at times).

Regards,

Dee