From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:06:48 -0600
> marcia sinclair writes:"
>
> This message is one of many rude responses to a simple question.

You have to have a thick skin and a sense of humour to last on BEE-L
sometimes, although it is one of the most civilised lists on the net
most of the time.

My only (slightly negative)  comment is that this matter is a local
(US only) political debate ocurring on an *international* list, and
hence maybe a bit out of place.

But, what the heck, this affords those of us outside the US to have
a few chuckles at America's expense.  It's almost as funny as the
flag waving and chest thumping patriotism that get going from time
to time.

Personally, I don't care if you guys want to get worked up about
this and keep at it right here on what is noramlly a _Bee_ list,
since I have discovered a 'delete' key somewhere here on my keyboard,
and learned how to use it well and often.

Moreover, if I find someone (Can you say WP, boys and girls?) too
hard to take, I just put him/her in my 'rules' list and 'voila' I
never hear of him again! All email messages  with that name
*anywhere* in them -- disappear!

You may be surprised that I seldom do that to anyone, because out of
a ton of garbage often emerges some wisdom, so I recommend tolerance
and good humour ('humor' for you guys in the US of A).

Can't we all just get along?

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>