Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 10:37:19 -0400
I believe the Inverse Square Law is still in effect, but maybe, in our new
science, it has been repealed.

From the experiment, if you put a cell phone in close proximity to a colony,
it effects them. Well a close proximity field effects a lot of things, but
it loses strength per the Inverse Square law rapidly and has near zero
effect at distance. Obviously the cell phone had no effect on hives nearby,
so what was proved?

Since the conclusion was that phones caused CCD, it appears an agenda was
more at work here than science.

A better trial would have been to put colonies near a cell tower, then maybe
something could be shown.

Bees have been operating in EMF saturated areas for years and we have not
had CCD or massive bee losses because of them.

Bad test, bad conclusion. Unless you have an agenda.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine