From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:32:46 -0500
On  3 Nov 97 at 7:22, MARK G SPAGNOLO wrote:

> Almost time to start preparing for the 1998 queen season.
>
> I am looking for a large supply of Drone Comb foundation.  This is
> not an easy item to find, at least here in the United States.
>
> Does anyone know of a commercial manufacture of this.  I have heard
> this can be purchased in the UK?

We are the North American agents for E.H.Thorne and list all sizes of
drone foundation.
                Langstroth deep wired.
                Langstroth shallow wired
                6 5/8 shallow wired.
We have a small amount in stock!
You could deal direct, but because of our buying power and bulk
shipping it would be cheaper to deal with us.
        For example Lang deep wired packed in 10 sheet $8.35 US plus
shipping etc. Quantity discounts on request.
        This applies to other items from Thornes, it is generally cheaper to
shop with us rather than to go to the UK, exchange rates, bulk
shipping, dollar converted price lists, customs duty, import and
export restrictions are all taken care of.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171
David Eyre, Owner.