From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:28:55 -0500
As I understand, the cattle probiotics and prebiotic agents that are included in our cattle feed more so act to condition the stomach and guts (pH, O2 binding, targeting pathogens) to provide optimum digestion conditions.  IF it makes any difference, who really knows... cost is cheap cents per head annually.

Can we expect this same conditioning in bees with introduced probiotic bacteria and prebiotic agents even though these are not typically found in the bee stomach and gut?