From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 20:25:49 -0400
The Western Reserve Beekeepers will meet on Saturday, May 24, 2009 at the A.I. Root Company Conference room in Medina OH, from 9 AM - 3 PM. Speakers are Joe Latshaw, Queen Breeder from Columbus Ohio speaking on queen production and selection, Jim Bobb, President, PA State Beekeepers Ass'n, and Chairman of the Board, EAS speaking on Honey Plants you should know and beginning beekeeping, and Jennifer Berry, U GA Researcher, speaking on Small Cell varroa control and honey bee nutrition. There will be lectures and beeyard demonstrations. Cost is $20 includes lunch. Contact Jamie or Melanie at Blue Sky Bee Supply 877.529.9BEE or www.blueskybees.com, or me.

Kim Flottum
Editor, Bee Culture Magazine
623 West Liberty Street
Medina, OH  44256