From:
Wayne Rumball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 12:44:00 EDT
At 12:20 AM 8/13/96 -0400, you wrote:
>This is a question that has probably been answered recently, but I do
>not recall.  Are there any labs that do a test of honey sources?
>I am thinking of the pollen count type of, and am interested in a
>location in the United States?  Who, where, how much, etc.?  Mainly who?
>--
>"Test everything.  Hold on to the good."  (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
>
>Tom Elliott
>Eagle River, Alaska

For pollen analysis US$30/sample prepaid, 1 oz sample required for each test.

Bearhonstok Inc
320 Boul. Industriel, Unit 16
St-Eustache, Quebec
Canada J7R 5R4

Pollen analysis is not conclusive, only indicative of where the honey might
be coming from.  Certain plants are pollen deficient and others are over
represented.

Regards

Wayne Rumball
ODEM International Inc., Montreal, Quebec
Tel: 514-974-1412
Fax: 514-974-1450