From:
"Calkins, Rob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 23:06:50 -0600
Ken,
if you don't have a lot of comb or frames, you can place it in the
freezer for a day or two.  This should kill all the months, larva and
eggs. If you have room, leave the frames in the freezer for storage then
you don't have to use any chemicals.  A neighbor gave me her old chest
freezer and it works great for storing supers and unused brood boxes.
Of course it also depends on how may boxes your trying to store.

Rob Calkins
4 hives