From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:27:25 -0700

> >So, it is not published yet.  I assume it is in peer review?

I thought that it would be published by now--I cited it in my Sick Bees 2
article in ABJ.

It is the write up of the preliminary trials of Remebee prior to the two
trials last winter (Calif and Florida), of which I ran the Calif trial, and
have reported to the List.

I just started the new trial, monitored by Dr Eric Mussen, to compare
Remebee (which targeted IAPV and KBV) vs Remebee Pro (which targets most bee
viruses).

I've set up this year's trial so that the colonies are a bit stronger, and a
bit warmer (foam insulation on top), in the hope that we can more determine
the benefit of siRNA application.

The manufacturer is also seeking commercial beeks to test the product in the
field this winter.

Randy Oliver