From:
Thomas Cornick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:37:30 EST
In a message dated 1/21/02 7:27:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I have never found much difficulty in finding the
>  queen in an aggressive colony.
Sounds to me like you never found an aggressive colony.

200 stings in the front of my sweatshirt and I stopped counting, bees hanging
so thick off my veil they fell off in clumps, 20 stings where the veil
touched my neck, about an acre or so where anything that moved got dive
bombed.
Find anything in that.