From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:58:49 -0500
Hello All,

Anybody who relies on CNN is going to have a distorted idea of what is
happening in the world, and this issue is sufficiently subtle that many are
getting it very wrong.

 I doubt I am "getting it very wrong ". I think I have a clear picture of
the people with their hands out.

I guess CNN is not correct. The channel was close to the CNN channel. I
think its called the "Washington today" channel.

I believe it was last Wednesday around 730 Am the channel broadcast the
entire ag hearings on CCD. I heard Wenger, Ellingston, Brandi, the beekeeper
from New York which I have spoke with many times but can't recall his name
right now  and Richard Adee testify plus heard all the questions and
answers.

Bob

--
believed to be clean.