From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 08:21:40 -0600
A young lady has worked for me for 4 seasons and is about to graduate from
the University of Alberta with an Arts Degree.  She would like to work for a
year before going back to school.

She has been terrific with the bees and I thought I would see if there are
any opportunities out there for employment in another part of the world.  I
suggest the southern hemisphere because I want her back next season.

If you can direct me somewhere or if you would like more information, please
email me direectly.

Ideally she would beekeep during the week and wake board on her days off.

Eric

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada T0A 1N0
Ph/fax (403) 998 3143