From:
Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:44:00 -0400
Beekeepers:

My wristwatch has never, ever been attacked by honeybees. Today while
examining a hive a bee stung me on my left wrist where a watch would
normally be worn by a right-handed person. I was wearing my watch on my
right wrist as many left-handed people do, and the bees completely ignored
it. Could it be that bees simply home in on the left wrist of beekeepers???
Could it be, too, that all the people who’ve had their watches attacked
were wearing them on their left wrist???

Dick