From:
Kirk Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 17:22:18 -0400
Dear Maurice,
        I was wondering what you do to celebrate St. Ambrose Day there. Are
there any traditions? Because of the nature of our business we have to do
this in the summer, But I want to keep the focus on the bees, my DH has
agreed to do a bee beard and we will have candle dipping and soap making
demonstrations using honey and beeswax Oh and also an herb walk and high
tea.St Ambrose is not really celebrated here in the states. We have St
Nickolaus Day though on Dec 5th.  Do you have bee skeps there? I'm thinking
that I will have to make one in order to get a good one as no one replied
to my query yet.   Sharon

*Kirk Jones/ Sleeping Bear Apiaries /971 S. Pioneer Rd./Beulah,MI 49617
*Sharon Jones/ BeeDazzled Candleworks /6289 River Rd./ Benzonia, MI 49616
                        e-mail   [log in to unmask]