From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 1995 13:57:30 -0600
In the interests of providing searchable answers on many topics which
have been intelligently discussed on BEE-L over the past few years, I am
putting some of the logs on my web site as shown below in my signature file.

Most of the up-to-date brousers allow searching using the 'find' function
and saving of part or all of the viewed document.

Those on shell UNIX accounts should be able to reach the location too, by
typing 'lynx' att he $ or % prompt and using the 'g' function.

I have a few logs available now, but the my provider seems to be having
some web problems today.  So if you can't get through the first time you
try, try again later.  CUUG crashes either partially or completely about
once a week.

I would appreciate your feedback if you find them useful (or not)-- by
personal email only -- NOT DIRECTED THROUGH THE LIST, PULEEEEZE!!!

That will help me decide if it is worth continuing, as the logs use a lot
of space.

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                        VE6CFK
Rural Route One   Swalwell   Alberta   Canada  T0M 1Y0
Email:   [log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]
Virtual Art Gallery: http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka