From:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:43:04 +0200
Hi, Beefriends

>Matthew Westall writes:

>I've never seen them eat any other fruit here (apples, plums, berries,
>cherries, etc).
>> Have anyone witnessed this?

In August and especially in September, in heather blooming time, usually
there is no nectar flow in area I keep my bees. Then I watch my bees
attending our berries left on bushes and on soil. Those berries are as
follows: plums, gooseberries, raspberries. The bees usually attend the
sweetest ones at the time.

Sincerelly Yours

Rimantas Zujus

Kaunas