From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:58:30 -0600
Hello All,
Despite the research posted by PLB ( which is mostly read by a few beekeepers) websites like the one by Dr. Mercola get a huge number of hits constantly.

 honey ultra filtering *is* the trademark of honey from China (and countries which have purchased their machine).

Having quickly read through the below website I see problems but I can't say all the issues presented are not *based in fact* plus hypothesis. These types of websites are easily set up and many people surfing the web visit.

The sites are a big PR problem for chemical companies and store honey.

Wonderful advertising for local honey and those selling unprocessed honey.

bob