From:
Frank & Phronsie Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:31:57 -0500
Hi Jim

I have never tried this but some old-time beekeepers have told me
that if bees are closed up in their hives for 4 or 5 days they
have to reorient and can be moved prior to reopening the hive.

Frank & Phronsie Humphrey