From:
Paul Hooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:01:19 +1000
Only recently I have taken up beekeeping, and found it fascinating and very
rewarding.

I have obtained many good books to help me but, having searched the
bookshops and the Internet for the past two months, I cannot find a copy of
the one book I would desperately like to own.  The book is "Beekeeping for
Fun, A Handbook for New Zealand Amateurs" written by Ray Chapman-Taylor and
Ivo Davey and published in New Zealand in 1981.  I have read the book once,
but it is so full of practical advice for the beginning beekeeper that I
would really like a copy for ongoing reference.

I would be most grateful to hear from anyone who can direct me to a source
of supply, or to anyone who would be willing to part with their copy for a
reasonable financial return.

Paul Hooper
Canberra, Australia
.