From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:31:40 -0700
Hi All,

I recently received a private email from a large commercial beekeeper.  He
suggests that Gary Naban and Steve Buchman, in their book The Forgotten
Pollinators paint honeybees in a poor light.  Has anyone else on the List
read this for a comment?

My friend also points out, as Jim does, that on the committees, native
pollinator people outnumber honeybee people.  To me, that means that we
beekeepers aren't doing our job as well as the native pollinator folk are
doing theirs.  Jim, any suggestions as to how we can get beekeepers better
represented?

Randy Oliver