From:
Martin Braunstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 19:59:12 -0600
Hi all,

I am really sad to hear some people is mad at Dr. Pedro Rodriguez because
he was generous enough to share with all of us the results of his research.

It seems to me unbelievable why some guys reacted so aggresively upon his
willingness and support to offer all his veterinarian experience to solve
the most serious health problem which affects honeybees worldwide...

I feel like this ingratitude is based on mediocrity and envy for someone
who never tried to earn a cent for his research. In all times and places
great men and women who excelled in their field had to face these problems,
so it shouldn't be surprising why it took so long for Dr. Rodriguez to came
across them.

I would be very happy to know whether or not there are other beekeepers
elsewhere who support this thought.

This paragraph is for Dr. Rodriguez: "Don't give up! Lots of beekeepers
worlwide are extremely grateful for your work"

Martín Braunstein
Malka Cabaña Apícola
e-mail: [log in to unmask]