From:
Robert Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:02:07 -0500
On 17-Dec-16, at 1:29 PM, Mark Berninghausen wrote:

>  That's the explanation I got when I had Choumophas and Choumophas
> oxon showing up in pollen sampled from a hive which had not been
> exposed to Checkmite in over ten, and maybe 15, years.

Hi Mark and All

Choumophas was detected in samples of Ontario honey before checkmite
was approved for use in Canada.  It was determined that plastic frames
sold in Ontario had been coated with US wax.  I assume that plastic
foundation and pure wax foundation could give the same result if the
wax was sourced from the same place. I believe that none of the wax
from those using these products could ever be used for
cosmetics(lipstick etc) or other uses needing chemical free beeswax.
A friend who was eventually certified organic had to source his
foundation in South America for this reason.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W