From:
JOHN IANNUZZI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 10:27:37 -0400
> Hello B-Man:
>
> Thanks for the reply regarding the Am. Api. Society.
>
> I left a message on their machine asking for information.
>
> I think the local lady with MS would be very interested in visiting with
> someone who has experienced Bee Venom Therapy.  If you or anyone on the
> list could help with a name, phone number or address, we would certainly
> appreciate it.
>
> Jim Shoemaker
> 5160 S. Western
> Brookline, MO (near Springfield and Bass Pro Shop)
> 417 887 0225

 Pat Wagner was confined to a wheelchair w/ MS in Mar 1992, going
 blind, nocontrol over bodily functions, etc, when she recvd her
 first bee sting from a friend.

 After 8500 stings (yes, 8500) she's virtually a new woman and
almost walks unaided (she does lean on her husband sometimes).

 I know her personally (she's from Waldorf, MD about 50 miles
 S of Ellicott City (a Balto suburb) and has written a book
 abouther experiences.

        HOW WELL ARE U WILLING TO BEE: A beginner's auto fix-it guide,
 (70pp, spiral-bound, 1994), $27 postpaid from the author:

   Pat Wagner/5431 Lucy Drive/Waldorf MD 20601 - 301-843-8350.

  She's an inspiring speaker and appeared on the Connie Chung
  show. People disaffected w/ modern medicine came flocking
  to her door from all over, even visitors from abroad!

  Hope this helps.

 Jack the B-man (she calls herself "the Bee Lady")
John Iannuzzi PhD            | There is some soul of goodness
9772 Old Annapolis Rd        | in things evil... Thus bees do
Ellicott City (founded 1772) | gather honey from the weed.
Maryland usa 21042           |  --Apologies to the BardofAvon
Hobbyist w/ 19 colonies2many | 21 Italian hives (25sep951945)
[log in to unmask]   | 35 years a b-man